Accedi

Frasi famose - parte 14

I trust life not because I trust the world, but because I trust the God who lives in my heart. ~ Marianne Williamson
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to the sum of accurate information in the world. ~ Margaret Mead
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. ~ Og Mandino
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
I'm in shape... round's a shape isn't it?
I'm the person your mother warned you about
Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
If Thank you is the only prayer you say, that will be enough. ~ Meister Eckhart
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
If God is dead, who will save the Queen?
If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry. ~ Emily Dickinson
If a man has acted right, he has done well, though alone; if wrong, the sanction of all mankind will not justify him. ~ Henry Fielding
If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were laid end to end across the Sahara Desert, the smell would be absolutely awful.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
If in Nebraska a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.
If it's Tourist Season, why can't we shoot them?
If the church wants a better pastor, it only needs to pray for the one it has.
If we pray, we will believe; If we believe, we will love; If we love, we will serve. ~ Mother Teresa
If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive. ~ Mother Teresa
If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own. ~ Charlotte Bronte
If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are. ~ Mother Teresa
If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. ~ John Irving
If you are planning for a year, sow rice if you are planning for a decade, plant trees if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. ~ Chinese proverb
If you are planning for a year, sow rice. If you are planning for a decade, plant trees. If you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. ~ Chinese proverb
If you begin to live life looking for the God that is all around you, every moment becomes a prayer. ~ Frank Bianco
If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
If you can't change your mind, are you sure you still have one?
If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people. ~ Virginia Woolf
If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own.
If you don't like the question that's asked, answer some other question. ~ Howard Baker
If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~ Mother Teresa
If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. ~ Mark Twain
If you tell the truth, you don't need a long memory. ~ Jesse Ventura
If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
If you think well of others, you will also speak well of others and to others. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If your heart is full of love, you will speak of love. ~ Mother Teresa
If you think you're too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito. ~ Betty Reese
If you want enemies, excel others; if you want friends, let others excel you. ~ Charles C. Colton
If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work. ~ Thomas Watson
If you wish to know what a man is, place him in authority. ~ Yugoslavian Proverb
If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings -- including this one.
If, in Florida, an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.
Ignora la precedente firma.
Il cinismo e' un modo sgradevole di dire la verita'. (Lillian Hellman)
Il concetto di furto delle idee non puo' essere definito al pari di quello di furto di beni materiali, ovvero: rubare un auto significa sottrarla, rubare un idea significa moltiplicarla. (da una pagina di Radio Popolare)
Il concetto di nostalgia non e' piu' quello di un tempo.
Il cuoco copre i propri errori con la maionese, l'avvocato con le parole, il medico con la terra.
Il cuore sente, la testa confronta. (F. R. Chateaubriand)
Il danaro non e' tutto, ci sono anche i diamanti (Paperon de' Paperoni)
Il denaro e' la radice di ogni male, e l'uomo ha bisogno di radici.
Il destino mescola le carte e noi giochiamo. (Schopenhauer)
Il destino non e' questione di fortuna, ma e' questione di scelte. Non e' qualcosa che va aspettato ma piuttosto qualcosa che deve essere raggiunto. (William Jennings Bryn)
Il difficile non e' essere intelligente, ma sembrarlo. (Luc de Clapiers)
Il dolore e' un gran ricostituente dell'uomo, credete; e, in certi casi, e' un confortante indizio di vitalita' morale. (Antonio Fogazzaro)
Il dubbio e' il lievito della conoscenza. (A. Morandotti)
Il fatto che gli uomini non imparino molto dalla storia e' la lezione piu' importante che la storia ci insegna. (Aldous Huxley)
Il futuro appartiene a coloro che credono nella bellezza dei propri sogni. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Il giovane che non ha pianto e' un selvaggio, e il vecchio che non ride e' uno stolto. (George Santayana Dialoghi nel limbo)
Il grande vantaggio dei medici e' che quando commettono un errore lo sotterrano subito. (Alphonse Allais)
Il lavoro di squadra e' essenziale: ti permette di scaricare le colpe su qualcun altro.
Il lunedi' e' il modo peggiore di spendere un settimo della tua vita.
Il lupo perde il pelo e diventa calvo
Il lupo perde il pelo e muore di freddo.
Il marito ideale rimane celibe. (Oscar Wilde)
Il medico abile e' un uomo che sa divertire con successo i suoi pazienti mentre la Natura li sta curando. (Voltaire)
Il miglior amico dell'uomo e' una bella donna. (Jaun Ballestra)
Il miglior amico e' colui che tira fuori il meglio di me. (Henry Ford)
Il mio consiglio ai giovani: abbiate curiosita'. (Ezra Pound)
Il mio dottore mi diede sei mesi di vita, ma quando non lo potei pagare me ne diede altri sei. (Walter Matthau)
Il mondo e' bello perche' e' avariato
Il mondo e' uno specchio che rinvia a ciascuno di noi il riflesso del proprio volto. (W. Thackeray)
Il piacere e' peccato, e qualche volta il peccato e' un piacere. (Byron)
Il pitale di Damocle
Il piu' forte principio di crescita si trova nella capacita' di scelta umana. (George Eliot)
Il poeta e' come quel nobile principe delle nuvole, che snobba la tempesta e se la ride dell'arciere; poi, in esilio sulla terra, tra gli scherni, con le sue ali da gigante non riesce a camminare. (C. Baudelaire)
Il potere si esercita anche negando di averlo. (Roberto Gervaso)
Il pregiudizio e' un'opinione senza giudizio. (Voltaire)
Il privilegio dei grandi e' vedere le disgrazie da una terrazza (Jean Giraudoux)
Il ricco vive come vuole il povero come può.
Il riso abbonda sulla bocca dei cinesi
Il saggio ha come palestra lo stupido.
Il santo ritorna sul luogo del miracolo?
Il sentimento piu' forte e piu' antico dell'animo umano e' la paura, e la paura piu' grande e' quella dell'ignoto. (H. P. Lovecraft)
Il temp a rangia tút [Il tempo aggiusta tutto] (proverbio piemontese)
Il tempo e' la cosa piu' preziosa che l'uomo possa spendere. (Teofrasto)
Il tempo e' la moneta della tua vita. E' l'unica che possiedi e che puoi decidere come spendere. Stai attento non permettere ad altri di usarla al tuo posto. (Carl Sandburg)
Il vero amore e' come una finestra illuminata in una notte buia (anonimo)
Il vero mistero del mondo e' il visibile, non l'invisibile. (Oscar Wilde)
Il vero modo per farsi ingannare e' di credersi piu' furbi degli altri. (Francois de La Rochefoucauld)
Il viaggiatore senza conoscenza e' come un uccello senza ali. (Sa' Di, Gulistan)
Impara da ieri, vivi oggi, spera nel domani.
Imprevisto: errore bancario a tuo vantaggio. Ricevi 500.000 lire.
In Alabama, it is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
In Alabama, putting salt on a railraod track may be punishable by death.
In Arizona it is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
In Arizona, donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs. The law states it.
In Arkansas, a man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
In Atlanta (Georgia) it is against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
In Auburn (Washington) men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.
In Australia, taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk
In Baltimore (Maryland) it's illegal to take a lion to the movies.
In Beech Grove (Indiana) it is forbidden to eat watermelon in the park.
In Blythe, California, a city ordinance declares that a person must own at least two cows before he can wear cowboy boots in public.
In Boston (Massachussetts), no more than two baths may be taken within the confines of the city.
In Burlingame (California) it is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds.
In Canada, a New Brunswick provincial law states that driving on the roads is not allowed.
In Carmel (New York) a man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match.
In Carrizozo (New Mexico) it's forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public.
In Champaign (Illinois), one may not pee in his neighbor's mouth.
In Charlotte (North Carolina) women must have their bodies covered by at least 16 yards of cloth at all times.
In Clawson (Michigan) there is a law that makes it legal for a farmer to sleep with his pigs, cows, horses, goats, and chickens.
In Cleveland (Ohio) it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
In Coeur d'Alene (Idaho), if a police officer approaches a vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in ***, he must either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before approaching the car.
In Columbia, Pennsylvania, it is against the law for a pilot to tickle a female flying student under her chin with a feather duster in order to get her attention.
In Corning, Iowa, it's a misdemeanor for a man to ask his wife to ride in any motor vehicle.
In Cresskill (New Jersey) all cats must wear three bells to warn birds of their whereabouts.
In Danville (Pennsylvania) there is a law stating that all fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires.
In Daytona Beach (Florida) the molestation of trash cans is banned by law.
In Denmark, attempt to escape from prison is not illegal. However, if one he is caught he is required to serve out the remainder of his term.
In Denver it is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.
In England there is a law stating that it is illegal for a Member of Parliament to enter the House of Commons wearing a full suit of armour.
In Florida, a special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
In Fountain Inn (South Carolina) horses are to wear pants at all times.
In Gainesville (Georgia) a law states that chicken must be eaten with the hands.
In Galesburg (Illinois) there is a $1,000 dollar fine for beating rats with baseball bats.
In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks when a concert is on.
In Hartford (Connecticut) you aren't allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
In Houston (Texas) beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday.
In Illinois there is a law stating that you must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.
In Indiana, you can get out of paying for a dependent's medical care by praying for him/her.
In Key West (Florida) chickens are considered a 'protected species'.
In Lawrence (Kansas) a law states that no one may wear a bee in their hat.
In Lexington (Tennesee) it is unlawful to eat ice cream on the sidewalk.
In Lexington, Kentucky, it's illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your pocket.
In Liverpool (UK), it is illegal for a woman to be topless in public except as a clerk in a tropical fish store.
In Logan County (Colorado) it is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
In Los Angeles (California) there is a law forbidding to lick toads.
In Lowes Crossroads, Delaware, it is a violation of local law for any pilot or passenger to carry an ice cream cone in their pocket while either flying or waiting to board a plane.
In Marceline (Missouri), a law states that minors can buy rolling paper and tobacco but not lighters.
In Marietta (Georgia), though it is illegal to spit from a car or bus, citizens may spit from a truck.
In Marion (Oregon) ministers are forbidden from eating garlic or onions before delivering a sermon.
In Marlboro (Massachussetts) one may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.
In Massachussetts it is illegal to go to bed without first having a full bath.
In Massachussetts no gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.
In Memphis, Tennessee, it is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
In Milwaukee (Wisconsin), if one is thought of as offensive looking, it is illegal for him to be in public during the day.
In Minnesota it is illegal to sleep naked.
In Monroe (Utah) a law states that daylight must be visible between partners on a dance floor.
In Nevada it is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
In New Hampshire it is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
In New York City a law allows to women to go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.
In Normal (Illinois) it is against the law to make faces at dogs.
In North Carolina it's against the law to sing off key.
In Ocean City (State of New York) it is illegal for men to go topless in the center of town.
In Oklahoma it is illegal to wear your boots to bed.
In Oklahoma you can be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a dog.
In Oxford (Ohio) it's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture.
In Pocataligo, Georgia, it is a violation for a woman over 200 pounds and attired in shorts to pilot or ride in an airplane.
In Pocatello, Idaho, a law passed in 1912 provided that The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless same are exhibited to public view.
In Pueblo (Colorado) it is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits.
In Racine (Wisconsin) it is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep.
In Rochester (Michigan) all bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.
In San Francisco (California) persons classified as ugly may not walk down any street.
In Scotland, if someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter.
In Seattle, Washington, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length.
In Singapore, if you are convicted of littering three times, you will have to clean the streets on Sundays with a bib on saying,I am a litterer. This will then be broadcasted on the local news.
In Switzerland, if you forget you car-keys inside the car and you leave the car open, you will be punished.
In Texas you can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.
In Texas, a recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
In Tombstone (Arizona) it is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have more than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
In Tulsa, Oklahoma, it is against the law to open a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.
In Utah it is illegal not to drink milk.  

In Uxbridge (Ontario, Canada), residents are not allowed to have an Internet connection faster than 56k.
In Victoria (Australia), only licensed electricians may change a light bulb. The fine for not abiding by this law is 10 pounds.
In Washington State it is illegal to pretend that one's parents are rich.
In West Union, Ohio, no married man can go flying without his spouse along at any time, unless he has been married for more than 12 months.
In West Virginia it is illegal to snooze on a train.
In West Virginia no children may attend school with their breath smelling of wild onions.
In Wichita (Kansas), before proceeding through the interesection of Douglas and Broadway, a motorist is required to get out of their vehicle and fire three shot gun rounds into the air.
In Wyoming you may not take a picture of a rabbit during the month of June.
In a world of peace and love, music would be the universal language. ~ Henry David Thoreau
In alcuni paesi, sulla parte inferiore delle bottiglie di Coca Cola: APRIRE L'ALTRA ESTREMITA'.
In case of atomic attack, the federal ruling against prayer in schools will be temporarily canceled.
In case of injury notify your superior immediately. He'll kiss it and make it better.
In fin dei conti non c'e' niente da perdonare, perche' non c'e' nulla da giudicare e nessuno da biasimare. (Louise Hay)
In most countries selling harmful things like drugs is punishable. Then howcome people can sell Microsoft software and go unpunished? (By hasku@rost.abo.fi, Hasse Skrifvars)
In my friend, I find a second self. ~ Isabel Norton
In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it. ~ Emile Zola
In omnia pericula, tasta testicula.
In order to experience everyday spirituality, we need to remember that we are spiritual beings spending some time in a human body. ~ Barbara De Angelis
In other words, apart from the known and the unknown, what else is there? ~ Harold Pinter
In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman. ~ Margaret Thatcher
In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. ~ Galileo Galilei
In silence we find a new energy and a real unity. God's energy becomes ours, allowing us to perform things well. ~ Mother Theresa
In the State of Hawaii coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.
In the State of Indiana moustaches are illegal if the bearer has a tendency to habitually kiss other humans.
In the State of Indiana you are not allowed to carry a cocktail from the bar to a table. The waiter or waitress has to do it.
In the State of Iowa a man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.
In the State of Iowa kisses may last for no more than five minutes.
In the State of Kansas a law states that no one may catch fish with his bare hands.
In the State of Maryland thistles may not grow in one's yard.
In the State of Massachussetts snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
In the State of New Jersey slurping your soup is prohibited by the law.
In the State of New York, while riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.
In the State of North Dakota beer and pretzels can't be served at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
In the State of Rhode Island it is illegal to coast downhill in your car with your transmission in neutral, or with the clutch disengaged.
In the U.S. State of Indiana a man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
In the White Mountain Natural Forest (New Hampshire), if a person is caught raking the beaches, picking up litter, hauling away trash, building a bench for the park, or many other kind things without a permit, he/she may be fined $150 for maintaining the national forest without a permit.
In the beginning, there was nothing. God said, Let there be light. And there was still nothing, but now you could see it.
In the developed countries there is a poverty of intimacy, of spirit, of loneliness, of lack of love. There is no greater sickness today than that one. ~ Mother Teresa
In the spiritual life there is no such thing as an indifference to love or hate. ~ Thomas Merton
In the town of Chico (California), detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.
In the town of Eureka (Illinois) a man with a moustache may not kiss a woman.
In the town of Gary (Indiana), a law states that, within four hours of eating garlic, a person may not enter a movie house, theater, or ride a public streetcar.
In the town of Waterloo (Nebraska), barbers are forbidden from eating onions between 7 A.M. and 7 P.M.
In un parco nazionale americano: Non accarezzare un orso finche' non sia un tappeto.
In un ristorante di Hong Kong (menu): Omelette spagnola (pomodoro, funghi, cipolla); omelette a sorpresa (due persone).
In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration. ~ Ansel Adams
In youth we learn; in age we understand. ~ Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Incontriamoci a casa mia domenica, prima della partita. -- Dio.
Indiana State Law declares that baths may not be taken between the months of October and March.
Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Infelice colui che non e' colpito da avversita': non conoscera' mai la sua forza. (Seneca)
Injuries too well remembered cannot heal. ~ Benjamin R. Barber
Inserzione su un giornale locale americano: Cercasi contadina con esperienza e che lavori duro. Brava in casa e nei campi, che faccia bene da mangiare e abbia un trattore proprio. Inviare foto del trattore.
Inserzione su un giornale locale americano: Cercasi uomo che si prenda cura di una mucca che non beve e non fuma.
Inserzione su un giornale locale americano: Smarrito Terrier bianco, orbo, sordo, castrato. Risponde al nome 'Fortunato' .
Inserzione su un giornale locale americano: Smarrito piccolo barboncino. Lauta ricompensa. Castrato, come di famiglia.
Inserzione su un giornale locale americano: Vendesi cane: mangia di tutto e ha un debole per i bambini.
Instructions for a hairdryer: Warning: Do not use while taking a shower
Intant che l'erba crès 'l caval a meuir [Mentre l'erba cresce, muore il cavallo] (proverbio piemontese)
Integrity has no need of rules. ~ Albert Camus
Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. Always keep your word. ~ Brian Tracey
Internal error 0D in module wsock32.dll - Signature was offensive for Microsoft
Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life. - Andrew Brown
Io amo chi desidera l'impossibile. (J.W. Goethe)
Io morirei se non potessi sognare; e' l'unico modo per rivederti. (Anonimo)
Io non muoio, arrocco. (Daniel Pennac)
Iron Law of Distribution: Them that has, gets.
Is glas iad na cnoc i bhfad uainn. [Distant hills look green] (proverbio celtico)
Is maith an scáthán súil charad [A friend's eye is a good mirror] (proverbio celtico)
Is teann gach madra gearr i ndoras a thí féin [Every terrier is bold in the door of its house] (proverbio celtico)
Is there another word for synonym?
Is there life before coffee?
Is your job running? You'd better go catch it!
It can't rain forever. But you can die before seeing the Sun.
It depends on your attitude. I like fun. ~ Colleen C. Barrett
It is Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
It is against the law for a monster to enter the corporate limits of Urbana, Illinois.
It is contrary to Pennsylvania law to catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.
It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon in the State of Utah. You can have them, but you just can't detonate them.
It is illegal to display an unclothed mannequin in a store window in La Crosse (Wisconsin).
It is illegal to drive in Lubbock County (Texas) within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream.
It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow in Kentucky.
It is illegal to flip a coin in a Richmond (Virginia) restaurant to see who pays for a coffee.
It is illegal to kiss on a train in Wisconsin.
It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory in South Dakota.
It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver, Colorado.
It is illegal to say Oh, Boy in Jonesboro, Georgia.
It is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors in Pennsylvania.
It is much easier to become a father than to be one. ~ Kent Nerburn (Letters to My Son: Reflections on Becoming a Man)
It is never too late to be what you might have been. - George Eliot
It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving. ~ Mother Teresa
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is not size or age that separates children from adults. It is responsibility. ~ Jules Feiffer
It is not the length of life, but depth of life. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is not where you begin, it is where you end that counts. ~ Faith Littlefield
It is only evil and ignorance that have many shapes. Truth and wisdom are one and the same. ~ Abbot Lee Lisan
It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays in the State of South Carolina.
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly. ~ Bertrand Russell
It is true that if we look after others, God will look after us-- and do a lot better job of it than we can. ~ Arthur E. Yensen
It is useless to meet revenge with revenge. It will heal nothing. ~ J.R.R. Tolkien (The Return of the King)
It is well to be alone. It fertilizes the creative impulse. ~ Max Nordau
It may be bad manners to talk with your mouth full, but it isn't too good either if you speak when your head is empty.
It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than forgiveness for being right.
It's illegal in Wilbur, Washington, to ride an ugly horse.
It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put the boogers.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Jone's Motto: Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.
Joy is prayer - Joy is strength - Joy is love - Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. ~ Mother Teresa
Joy is the echo of God's life within us. ~ Joseph Marmion
Just visiting this planet
Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.
Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come. ~ Chinese Proverb
Keep the joy of loving God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet especially your family. ~ Mother Teresa
Keyboard not found -- Press F1 to continue
Kids in the front seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause kids.
Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. ~ C. Neil Strait
Kindness, I've discovered, is everything in life. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer
Kirkland, Illinois, law forbids bees to fly over the village or through any of its streets.
Knowledge is gained by learning; trust by doubt; skill by practice; and love by love. ~ Thomas Szasz
Knowledge is power, but enthusiasm pulls the switch. - Ivern Ball
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. - Jimi Hendrix
L' bsogn a fa cunose j amis [Il bisogno fa conoscere gli amici] (proverbio piemontese)
L'Amore e' una caccia in cui il cacciatore deve farsi rincorrere dalla selvaggina. (Karr)
L'aj a l'e' le spesiàri d'i paisan [L'aglio e' il farmacista dei contadini] (proverbio piemontese)
L'amicizia non biasima nel momento della difficolta', non dice con fredda ragionevolezza: se tu avessi fatto cosi' o cosi'. Apre semplicemente le braccia e dice: non voglio sapere, non giudico, qui c'e' un cuore dove puoi riposare. (Malvida von Meysenburg)
L'amicizia tra un uomo ed una donna e' sempre un poco erotica, anche se inconsciamente. (J.L. Borges)
L'amore e l'odio non sono ciechi, bensi' abbagliati dal fuoco che essi stessi apportano. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
L'amore e' come una clessidra, quando si riempie il cuore si svuota il cervello.
L'amore e' l'ala che Dio ha dato all'anima per salire sino a lui. (Michelangelo Buonarroti)
L'amore mai conosce la sua profondita' se non nell'ora della separazione. (Gibran Kahlil Gibran)
L'amore non ha confini di tempo e si puo' farlo vivere nello spazio infinito dell'incredibile...... (Romano Battaglia)
L'amore si puo' mendicare, comprare, regalare, si puo' trovarlo sulla strada, ma non si puo' estorcere. (Hermann Hesse)
L'amore, acquistando ogni giorno nuovo vigore, fa sembrare di facile attuazione cio' che sul momento si giudica difficile ad ottenere. (Apuleio)
L'amore, per essere forte, ha bisogno di allenamento. in fondo il cuore e' un muscolo. (M. Gaviani - Gaydou)
L'amore, per me, e' sentirsi liberi anche quando si e' legati a qualcuno, sentirsi liberi da se' stessi. E avere l'impressione di volare perche' qualcuno ci accetta per quello che siamo. (Liselore Gerritsen)
L'amùr a l'e' pi fort che 'l brùs [L'amore e' piu' forte che il formaggio forte] (proverbio piemontese)
L'andare in chiesa non rende una persona piu' cristiana di quanto l'andare in un garage la renda una macchina. (Laurence J. Peter)
L'anima del piacere e' nella ricerca del piacere stesso. (Blaise Pascal)
L'anima non avrebbe arcobaleno se gli occhi non avessero lacrime.
L'aqua a fa vní le boie [L'acqua fa venire i vermi] (proverbio piemontese)
L'aqua c'a cùr a l'e' sempre bùna [L'acqua corrente e' sempre buona] (proverbio piemontese)
L'autopsia è l'ultima indiscrezione del medico. (Miguel Zamacois)
L'erba del vicino sara' pure piu' verde, ma la tua te la fumi
L'esperienza e' quella cosa meravigliosa che ti permette di riconoscere un errore ogni volta che lo commetti. (F.P.Jones)
L'eui del padrun a angrasa 'l caval [Lo sguardo del padrone fa ingrassare il cavallo] (proverbio piemontese)
L'indifferenza sara' il tramonto dell'umanita', ma non me ne frega nulla.
L'ista' d' San Martin a dúra da la seira a la matin [L'estate di San Martino dura dalla sera al mattino] (proverbio piemontese)
L'obiettivo dell'informatica e' costruire qualcosa che duri almeno fino a quando si e' finito di costruirlo.
L'occultismo e' la metafisica degli imbecilli. Theodor W. Adorno (1903-1969), filosofo, sociologo e compositore tedesco.
L'odio deve rendere produttivi. Altrimenti e' piu' intelligente amare. (Karl Kraus)
L'ottimista dice: Il bicchiere e' mezzo pieno. Il pessimista dice: Il bicchiere e' mezzo vuoto. L'ingegnere dice: Il bicchiere ha capacita' doppia rispetto a quella necessaria.
L'ultimo giorno dell'anno non e' l'ultimo giorno del tempo. (Carlos Drummond de Andrade)
L'umorismo e' il piu' eminente meccanismo di difesa. (Sigmund Freud)
L'unica differenza tra le passioni eterne e i capricci e che questi ultimi durano un po' piu a lungo. (Oscar Wilde)
L'unico modo per liberarsi da una tentazione e' cedervi. (Oscar Wilde)
L'unione fa la forza ma chi fa da se' fa per tre.
L'uomo appartiene alla terra.La terra non appartiene all'uomo. (Sitting Bull -Toro seduto-)
L'uomo muore una prima volta nel momento in cui perde l'entusiasmo. (Honore' de Balzac)
L'uomo onesto ha avversari ma non nemici.
L'uomo saggio non persegue cio' che e' piacevole, ma l'assenza di dolore. (Aristotele)
La Biologia e' l'unica scienza in cui una moltiplicazione ha lo stesso risultato di una divisione.
La Fantasia mette radici dove la realta' vuol morire. (James Joyce)
La bellezza di Madre Natura e' la sua abilita' di far si che le cose complesse sembrino semplici. (Louis E. Samuels)
La ca va sempre mal quand la fùmna a porta le braje e l'om 'l scussal [La casa va male se la donna ha le brache e l'uomo il grembiule] (proverbio piemontese)
La chiesa e' vicina ma la strada e' ghiacciata; il bar e' lontano ma camminero' attentamente. (proverbio russo)
La corruzione di una repubblica nasce dal proliferare delle leggi. (Tacito)
La cosa piu' importante e' non pensare troppo e amare molto; per questo motivo fate cio' che piu' vi spinge ad amare. (S. Teresa D'Avila)
La creativita' e' l'ossigeno della nostra anima. (Cameron)
La democrazia e' l'espressione di una societa' aperta, basata sull'esercizio critico della ragione umana, e quindi su un continuo perfezionamento di determinate istituzioni, senza ricorso ad atti di violenza. (Karl Popper)
La durezza di questi tempi non ci deve far perdere la tenerezza dei nostri cuori. (Ernesto Che Guevara)
La fantasia e' piu' importante della conoscenza. (A. Einstein)
La felicita' e' sempre soggetta all'invidia: la sola miseria non e' invidiata da nessuno. (Socrate)
La fertilita' e' ereditaria: se i tuoi genitori non hanno avuto figli allora non li avrai nemmeno tu.
La fioca a mena 'l sùl [La neve porta sole] (proverbio piemontese)
La fortuna e' come l'anguilla: quando credi di averla presa sfugge. (Anonimo)
La fortuna e' di chi se la sa espressamente meritare. (Carlo Goldoni)
La forza d'animo dei saggi non e' altro che l'arte di tener chiuso nel cuore il proprio turbamento. (De La Rochefaucauld)
La gata fola fa i gatin borgnu [Gatta sciocca fa gattini ciechi] (proverbio piemontese)
La giùventú a l'e' la blessa d' l'asu [La gioventù e' la bellezza dell'asino] (proverbio piemontese)
La legge del Texas proibisce a chiunque il possesso di un paio di pinze.
La legge di Kirkland, Illinois, vieta alle api di volare sul paese o attraverso le sue strade.
La legge statale del Kansas prevede che tutti i pedoni notturni indossino delle luci posteriori.
La legge statale della Pennsylvania vieta di cantare nelle vasche da bagno.
La lingua batte dove il clito ride 

La luce in fondo al tunnel e' quella di un treno in arrivo.
La luce in fondo al tunnel potrebbe essere un Drago d'Oro in avvicinamento.
La maggior parte di noi nasce con l'aiuto del medico e muore allo stesso modo. (Bernard Shaw)
La medicina, in questo secolo, ha fatto enormi progressi: pensate a quante nuove malattie ha saputo inventare. (Enzo Jannacci)
La memoria e' l'unico paradiso dal quale non possiamo essere scacciati. (J.P. Friedrik Richter)
La mia religione e' molto semplice; la mia religione e' la gentilezza. (Dalai Lama)
La miglior difesa e' l'assenza. (Ira)
La mort ciapa tút, bel e brút [La morte arraffa tutto, il bello e il brutto] (proverbio piemontese)
La musica aiuta a non sentire dentro il silenzio che c'e' fuori. (Bach)
La neuit a porta cunsei [La notte porta consiglio] (proverbio piemontese)
La nobilta' o il denaro sono soltanto lo zero che moltiplica un valore. (Proust)
La porta meglio chiusa, e' quella che si puo' lasciare aperta. (Antico proverbio Cinese)
La pretesa di essere amati e' la piu' grande delle presunzioni. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
La prima galina c'a canta a l'e' cùla c'a l'a' fait l'euv [La gallina che per prima canta ha fatto l'uovo] (proverbio piemontese)
La realta' e' un'illusione causata dall'assenza di alcool.
La saggezza che un dotto tenta di comunicare agli altri, ha sempre un suono di pazzia. (Hermann Hesse, da Siddharta )
La saggezza non puo' essere trasmessa. La saggezza che un saggio tenta di trasmettere suona sempre simile alla follia. (Herman Hesse)
La salma e' la virtu' dei morti (Alessandro Bergonzoni)
La somma dell'universo e' zero.
La supposta e' una bassa insinuazione. (Comix)
La terra fa acqua.
La verita' e' come il cauterio del chirurgo: brucia, ma risana. (Riccardo Bacchelli)
La verita' e' cosi' assolutamente buona che non ferisce mai chi la dice. (Marcel Browning)
La verita' non sta ad alta quota, ma in basso, in una tana. Bisogna scendere, bisogna scavare. (Daniel Pennac)
La verita' puo' essere dolce o amara, ma non puo' essere cattiva. Una BUGIA puo' essere dolce o amara , ma non puo' mai essere buona! (Pennino)
La via per imparare e' lunga se si procede per regole, breve e efficace se si procede per esempi. (Seneca)
La vista di tutto cio' che e' estremamente bello, in arte o in natura, richiama con la rapidita' del fulmine il ricordo di chi si ama. (Stendhal)
La vita e i sogni sono fogli di uno stesso libro: leggerli in ordine e' vivere, sfogliarli a caso e' sognare. (Schopenauer)
La vita e' una splendida melodia, solo che il testo e' un po' incasinato.
Lascia che la vita che ti gira intorno ti attraversi l'anima. (saggio indiano)
Law of Probable Dispersal: Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.
Le braie d'j áutri a fan mal al dare' [I pantaloni altrui fan male al didietro] (proverbio piemontese)
Le busie a sùn cùm j sop, c'a s' cunosu da luntan [Le bugie, come gli zoppi, si distinguono da lontano] (proverbio piemontese)
Le coincidenze sono come le isole: togli l'acqua e scopri che sono tutte collegate.
Le donne bussano per ore alla mia porta. Ma io non le lascio mica uscire! (G.Marx)
Le droghe saranno anche una strada per il nulla, ma almeno offrono una via molto panoramica!
Le due cose piu' comuni nell'universo sono l'idrogeno e la stupidita'.
Le formalita' simulano i sentimenti che non sono veri. (vecchio saggio)
Le frontiere non sono a est o ad ovest, a nord o a sud, ma dovunque un uomo fronteggia un fatto. (Thoreau)
Le probabilita' che qualcuno osservi quello che fai e' direttamente proporzionale alla stupidita' delle tue azioni.
Le streghe hanno smesso di esistere quando noi abbiamo smesso di bruciarle. (Voltaire)
Le uniche cose che girano sotto Windows sono le palle!
Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems. ~ Brian Tracey
Learn from your parent's mistakes - use birth control
Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits. ~ Brian Tracey
Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow. ~ William Pollard (The Soul of the Firm)
Legge anonima: se qualcosa accade, allora deve essere possibile.
Legge degli oggetti smarriti: L'unica maniera per ritrovare un oggetto perduto e' comprarne uno nuovo
Legge della Gravita' Selettiva: Ogni oggetto cadra' in modo da causare il maggior danno.
Legge delle 12 P: prima pensa poi parla perche' parole poco pensate possono produrre parecchie puttanate.
Legge di Gianca: Nella vita, o hai culo... o te lo fanno.
Legge di Guz: Ad ognuno le sue psicosi.
Legge di Jenkinson: Non funzionera'.
Legge di Jone: L'uomo che sorride nelle avversita' ha pensato a qualcuno a cui dare la colpa.
Legge di Katz: Uomini e nazioni agiranno razionalmente quando ogni altra possibilita' sara' stata gia' utilizzata.
Legge di Larkinson: Tutte le leggi sono sostanzialmente false.
Legge di Malek: Ogni idea semplice sara' traslitterata ed espressa nel modo piu' complesso.
Legge di Miller: Non puoi dire quanto e' profonda una pozzanghera finche' non ci finisci dentro.
Legge di Reece: Chi va piano ha tempo da perdere.
Legge di Shirley: La maggior parte della gente si merita a vicenda.
Legge di Silverman: se la Legge di Murphy puo' andar male, lo fara'.
Legge di Tussman: niente e' cosi' inevitabile come un errore il cui tempo e' giunto.
Legge di Weiler: Nessun compito e' impossibile per gli uomini che non devono farlo.
Legge di Whistler: Non si sa mai chi ha ragione, ma bisogna sempre sapere a chi conviene darla.
Let there be kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile, in the warmth of your greeting. Always have a cheerful smile. Don't only give your care, but give your heart as well. ~ Mother Teresa
Let thy speech be better than silence, or be silent. ~ Dionysius the Elder
Let us look straight into our own families, for love begins at home. ~ Mother Teresa
Let's do something beautiful for God. ~ Mother Teresa
Life demands honesty, the ability to face, admit, and express oneself. ~ Starhawk
Life does not accommodate you, it shatters you... Every seed destroys its container or else there would be no fruition. ~ Florida Scott-Maxwell
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep. - Carl Sandburg
Life is like an analogy. - Anonymous
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. ~ Marie Curie
Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways. ~ Stephen Vincent Benet
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. -- Isaac Asimov
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark way with us. ~ Amiel
Life is too short to be little. - Benjamin Disraeli
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid. - John Wayne
Limitato nella sua natura, infinito nei desideri, l'uomo e' un dio caduto che si ricorda dei Cieli. (Alphonse de Lamartine)
Limited expectations yield only limited results. ~ Susan Laurson Willig
Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste (ksh@cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93)
Little things are indeed little, but to be faithful in little things is a great thing. ~ Mother Teresa
Live deep instead of fast. ~ Henry Seidel Canby
Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. ~ Henry David Thoreau
Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, someday far into the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
Lo sciocco ha un grande vantaggio sull'uomo d'ingegno: egli e' sempre contento di se stesso. (Napoleone)
Lo stitico che muore va in purgatorio?
Lord, give me patience ... but give it to me NOW!
Lost wealth may be replaced by industry, lost knowledge by study, lost health by temperance or medicine, but lost time is gone forever. ~ Samuel Smiles
Lottery: a tax on people who are bad at math.
Loud burping while walking around the airport is prohibited in Halstead, Kansas.
Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand. ~ Mother Teresa
Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment, or unlearning, of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. ~ Marianne Williamson
Love's a choice. Make wise decisions. ~ Shellie R. Warren
Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology: There is always one more bug.
Luce, Pace, Amore. La pace guardo' in basso e vide la guerra, La' voglio andare disse la pace. L'amore guardo' in basso e vide odio, la' voglio andare disse l'amore. La luce guardo in basso e vide il buio, La' voglio andare disse la luce. Cosi apparve la luce e risplendette. Cosi' apparve la pace e offri' riposo. Cosi' apparve l'amore e porto' vita. (C. Housman)
Lui e uno chi quando si parle d'una vanga si parle d'una vanga, non un attrezzo col quale puo' una persona se usera' per cambiare la struttura e tessitura dell'immediato circostante sotto piede. (Andrew Jepson - rugbylist)
Luigh leis an uan, agus éirigh leis an éan [Lie with the lamb, and rise with the bird] (proverbio celtico)
Ma se il mio capo si droga, io sono un tossico-dipendente?
Mai potrai smettere di amare la terra con cui hai condiviso il freddo. (V. Majakovskij)
Mai prendere in considerazione i particolari se non si e' capito l'insieme. (Samuel Johnson)
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
Maireann croí éadrom a bhfad [A light heart lives a long time] (proverbio celtico)
Maireann na daoine ar scáil a chéile [The people live in one another's shadows] (proverbio celtico)
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot
Make small commitments and keep them. Be a light, not a judge. Be a model, not a critic. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. ~ Stephen R. Covey
Make sure that you let them know that you love them while you still have many years to go. ~ Mason Ovian
Massima di Renning: L'uomo e' l'animale piu' intelligente. L'uomo e' colui che stila tale classifica.
May God in His wisdom and infinite love / Look down on your always from heaven above. / May He send you good fortune, contentment and peace / And may your blessings forever increase. ~ Traditional Irish Blessing
May joy and peace surround you, / Contentment latch your door, / And happiness be with you now / And bless you ever more. ~ Traditional Irish Blessing
May joy be yours today, / And radiantly abide / Within your heart until / Another Christmastide. ~ Gail Brook Burket (May Joy Be Yours Today)
May the road rise to meet you. / May the wind be always at your back. / May the sun shine warm upon your face; / The rain fall soft upon your fields / And, until we meet again, / May God hold you in the palm of His hand. (Irish Blessing)
May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire. - Irish Blessing
May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be ever strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour Before the devil knows you're dead.
Me... A skeptic? I trust you have proof...
Medico giapponese: Ma che magnifico colorito giallo abbiamo oggi. (Paolo Cananzi)
Medico: So' sincero, sior: la so tosse no me preocupa par gnente!!! Paziente: So' d'acordo: anca mi me ne sbatarìa i cojoni se la tosse la gavesse lu (Walter Basso)
Medico: Uno a cui affidiamo le nostre speranze quando malati e i nostri cani quando sani. (Ambrose Bierce)
Meglio aver combattuto e aver perso, che non avere neanche combattuto. (Artur Hugh Cloug)
Meglio avere la siringa piena che la moglie drogata
Meglio un probabile rischio che un fallimento certo. (Proverbio)
Meglio una gallina oggi che fa l'uovo anche domani
Meglio una gallina oggi, che un uomo domani. (Ira)
Men are slower to recognize blessings than evils. ~ Livy
Men cannot see their reflection in running water, but only in still water. ~ Chuang-Tzu
Mentre 'l can a's grata la levr a scapa [Mentre il cane si gratta la lepre scappa] (proverbio piemontese)
Mentre ero in carcere l'unica mia consolazione era leggere la Rebibbia.
Mi e' impossibile dirvi la mia eta': cambia tutti i giorni.
Mi sveglio felice, felice come una mosca nel paese delle merde!
Microsoft Windows: leggere le avvertenze, puo' indurre sonnolenza.
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the answer. (Taken from a .signature from someone from the UK, source unknown)
Mighty rivers can easily be leapt at their source. - Publilius Syrus
Minors in Kansas City, Missouri, are not allowed to purchase cap pistols; they may buy shotguns freely, however.
Mio figlio e' un dottore nato: riesce a scrivere cose che nessuno riesce a leggere. (Henny Youngman)
Mio marito rischia di non poter piu' praticare la medicina. E' stato sorpreso a fare del *censored* con i suoi pazienti. E' una vergogna! Lui e' il miglior veterinario della citta'! (Boris Makaresko)
Mio padre, ch'era un brav'uomo, mi diceva: Non perdere la tua ignoranza, non potrai mai sostituirla. (E. M. Remarque)
Miracles happen to those who believe in them. ~ Bernard Berenson
Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to error that counts. - Nikki Giovanni
Mitchell's Law of Committees: Any simple problem can be made insoluble if enough meetings are held to discuss it.
Mogli e buoi, sempre corna sono
Mol an páiste agus molann tú an mháthair [Praise the child and you praise the mother] (proverbio celtico)
Molesting an automobile is illegal in Clinton (Oklahoma).
Money is spent and forgotten, while unforgettable memories live on. ~ Justine Kerfoot
Moral judgment is not life-giving; love that transcends the boundaries of judgment as Jesus' love did, is. ~ John Shelby Spong
Morire non e' nulla; tremendo e' non vivere. (Victor Hugo)
Most of us spend our lives as if we had another one in the bank. ~ Ben Irwin
Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure. ~ Brian Tracey
Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to what they want to do. ~ Kathleen Winsor
Most people who succeed in the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don't know how to quit. ~ Robert Schuller
Motivation is the fuel necessary to keep the human engine running. ~ Zig Ziglar
Much less evil would be done on earth if evil could not be done in the name of good. ~ Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
Murphy's Law is recursive. Washing your car to make it rain doesn't work.
My dear father! When I remember him, it is always with his arms open wide to love and comfort me. ~ Isobel Field (The Life I've Lived)
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
NIUBBI! Vengono fuori da quelle fottute pareti!
Nacqui a legami d'amore, non d'odio. (Sofocle)
Nacqui una seconda volta, quando la mia anima ed il mio corpo si innamorarono e si sposarono. (Kahl Gibran)
Nascere cavallo e morire Di Pietro
Nash's Law: Progress may have been all right once, but it went on too long.
Ne ammazza piu' la penna del medico che la spada del cavaliere (proverbio italiano).
Nei film spinti il protagonista e il montatore sono la stessa persona?
Nella vetrina di un negozio di abbigliamento di Parigi: Il nostro negozio e' stato svaligiato sei volte in soli quattro anni. Questo garantisce la buona qualita' della nostra merce!.
Nella vetrina di un negozio di articoli da regalo: Commessa timida e mite. Entrate ed esaminate liberamente la merce
Nelle precisazioni, la Legge di Murphy supera quella di Newton.
Nelle taverne, nei ristoranti e nei caffe' del New Hampshire e' vietato tenere in alcun modo il tempo della musica.
Nessuna idea e' responsabile per le persone che credono in essa.
Nessuno e' perfetto, come disse il porcospino scendendo dalla spazzola.
Nessuno e' troppo vecchio da non poter scoprire un nuovo modo di essere stupidi.
Nessuno puo' farti piu' male di quello che fai tu a te stesso. (Mohandas Karmchand Gandhi)
Nessuno puo' toccare la grandezza di cui pur e' capace,se prima non ha la forza di vedere la sua piccolezza. (Bertrand Russel)
Nessuno ti ascolta finche' non fai almeno un errore.
Never do anything against conscience, even if the state demands it. ~ Albert Einstein
Never fight ugly people, they have nothing to lose
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
Never trust an operating system.
New Hampshire law forbids you to tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
Ni théann cuileog san mbéal a bhíos dúnta [A fly will not go into a mouth that is closed] (proverbio celtico)
Niente e' peccato se lo si fa con amore. (Harold Robbins)
No furniture is so charming as books. ~ Sydney Smith
No member of the Nicholas County (West Virginia) clergy is allowed to tell jokes or humorous stories from the pulpit during a church service.
No more than two people may share a single drink in Stanfield (Oregon).
No one gets too old to learn a new way of being stupid.
No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first. ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
No one is wise enough, no nation is important enough, no human interest is precious enough, to justify the wholesale destruction and murder which constitute the science of war. ~ John Hynes Holmes
No one may set fire to another person's property without prior permission, in Seattle (Washington).
No one may walk down the streets of Salt Lake City (Utah) carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams. ~ Jesse Jackson
No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him. ~ W. H. Auden
Nobody on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had spent more time at the office. ~ Paul Tsongas
Noi non siamo un clone.
Noi viviamo molto vicini. Quindi il nostro scopo della vita e' aiutare gli altri. E se non potete aiutarli, almeno non fate loro del male. (Dalai Lama)
Non accettare mai un drink da un urologo. (Erma Bombeck)
Non accontentarti di stare sulla difensiva e di schivare il peggio, ma va incontro agli ostacoli, deciso a superarli e a trarne vantaggio in qualche modo. (Baden Powell)
Non andate mai da un dottore le cui piante nel suo ufficio sono morte. (Erma Bombeck)
Non c'e' futuro per i viaggi nel tempo.
Non c'e' nulla di buono o cattivo,a renderlo tale e' il pensiero. (Shakespeare)
Non c'e' peggior sordo di chi non sente
Non ci sono cattivi reggimenti, ma solo colonnelli incapaci. (Napoleone)
Non colpire mai un uomo con gli occhiali. Usa una mazza da baseball, piuttosto.
Non conta il colore del gatto, conta che acchiappi il topo. (Confucio)
Non credere in tutto quello che senti ed in tutto quello che dici.
Non diventare vittima di te stesso, non pensare al ladro che potresti incontrare per strada. (Jim Rohn)
Non e' bello cio' che e' bello. Figuriamoci cio' che e' brutto.
Non e' bello il bidello, ma e' bello cio' che piace. (Ira) 

Commenti